Secure Patient Messaging for Healthcare Providers
HIPAA-Compliant Patient Experience
Medallia Zingle enables hospitals and clinics to provide better patient-provider communication and increased quality of care with a secure patient messaging platform.
“I did some online research and found Zingle due to the segmentation and automation capabilities that fit my needs.”
HR Generalist, North Central Health Care
Proactive Patient Engagement
Medical office staff can increase patient success with two-way conversation for more personalized care.
- Engage specific population groups with recommended care plans to proactively manage individual cases
- Address current health questions and automate outreach messages to increase follow-through on check-ups and tests
- Pre-appointment notifications help patients prepare and post-op surgery communication helps staff solve real issues in real-time.
Office staff can organize, edit and control workflow automations from a central dashboard and manage all patient conversations on one screen.
- Integrate with an existing patient contact database and use dynamic segmentation to deliver personalized automated updates
- Handle call volume and care coordination operations with easy messaging automations that can answer frequently asked questions
- Easily deploy automatic appointment reminders, contactless check-in workflows and virtual waiting alerts
Foster patient affinity by responding to real-time feedback with ease and form lasting patient relationships by empowering staff to repair service issues
- Capture in-the-moment sentiment with automated surveys to gauge customer satisfaction and loyalty
- Track trends to understand how certain experiences impact overall satisfaction
- Configure message routing to the right teams and automatically escalate conversations for service recovery
Featured Healthcare Resources
Free eBook: How Effective Customer Communication Can Help Brands Through Extraordinary Times
Medallia Contactless Messaging Now HIPAA Compliant for Healthcare Payers, Providers and Pharmaceutical, Medical Device Companies
Safeguarding the Patient Experience with Contactless Communication