Do you know what your guests want and are you delivering it?
If only 25% of guests report issues that affect their experience and the majority say there’s no fast or easy way to communicate those problems, how can you ensure you’re providing superior service and delivering a great experience?
The reality is you can’t.
A new consumer survey also found that superior service drives higher rates and more positive reviews and that recovering from service issues during a guest’s stay can increase brand affinity and loyalty.
By opening the lines of communication with guests and improving service, hotels have a huge opportunity to separate themselves from the competition and drive real business results.
What you’ll learn in this on-demand webinar:
- Unique insights from a consumer survey on the impact service has on business
- Behavioral insights on why hotel guests aren’t reporting issues that affect their experience
- How to open the lines of communication with guests and increase engagement
- The important balance between high tech and high touch
- Tips to implement — and execute — a proactive service recovery strategy
Fill out the form below and watch this webinar on demand and learn the link between consumer behavior, service recovery and business impact.