HEALTH & FITNESS
Help Your Members Take Full Advantage of Their Membership
Zingle’s messaging-based customer engagement platform makes it easy to personalize communications with your leads, clients and members. Alert them to schedule changes, respond to requests in real-time and build stronger relationships that last.
RUSH CYCLE SAN MARCOS
“Hands down, Zingle has had the biggest impact on our customer growth and loyalty. It has been a key factor in our new location getting off the ground as quickly as it has."
Identify And Nurture Members At Risk Of Cancelling
Automatically identify members with low attendance and send them class schedules, goal reminders or even a simple “Hey, where have you been?” note.
- Offer free classes or discounted programs
- Send personal messages on birthdays and other notable events
- Alert staff aware of cancellation risks the moment they arise
Recover Expired Credit Cards And Missed Payments
Maximize lifetime member value by addressing failed payments the moment they enter your system. No more making uncomfortable calls and wasting staff time.
- Build automations with custom incentives for updating account information
- Make updating credit card information fast and easy
- Escalate to staff when members have account questions
Fill More Classes And Seminars
Help your members get the most out of their membership with timely promotions, reminders and cancellation notices powered by data from your existing membership management software.
- Segment members based on class interest and preferred times
- Process signups and cancelations automatically
- Route messages to the appropriate instructor
Convert Leads Into Paying Members And Clients
Respond to lead inquiries at their peak moment of interest with custom communication workflows easily created with our simple user interface and automation engine. (Read Rush Cycle Case Study)
- Improve conversion by responding quickly around the clock
- Engage leads more personally and build relationships that last
- Use AI to identify complex requests and escalate to right staff